Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Beginning

       I believe strongly that anybody can teach themselves anything. From my own observations, it takes two things: dedication and patience. I have started this blog to hopefully be an inspiration for others to begin learning about what they're interested in, and to also have something to give me reason to keep drawing - to have something to stay dedicated to. 
     This is my beginning as a digital artist - as an artist in general (you can tell!). But no matter how awful I think the drawings are, I will continue to post what I have. 
     
    I am currently using Photoshop CS6 (which is way above a beginners and hobbyists budget but, thankfully, my college sells it for twenty bucks). Anyways, anybody who has knowledge involving the use of PS, I invite you to leave pointers! That also goes toward those of you who can draw! This is a major learning experience for me, any tips are greatly appreciated. 

       The first three drawings I've done over the past week:

       Yes, I titled the drawing of the hand, 'Hand'. You know, in case you didn't know...or something. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home